PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

31 Days of Halloween - Wish Upon a Halloween Star

 

We're more than halfway to the big day, crafters. Have you been as busy as I have been? Today's project is an upcycled metal star that I used fluid acrylic painting onto give it dimension and a gruesome look. I decided to seat a skeleton on on point of the star so that he's holding a  pumpkin in one hand and hold on with the other. I added Halloween-themed ribbon on each tip and finished it off with a raffia bow at the top. This project isn't too scary, but does scream Halloween, don't you think?

Challenges I am Entering:
Get Creative - AG or Holiday (Halloween)
We Love 2 Create - Anything Mixed Media Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Classic Design - Anything Goes

Before you hop over to another blog, check out today's gruesome giggles...




No comments: