PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, October 8, 2021

31 Days of Halloween - "Dude, I Got Your Back" Halloween Decor

 

Into the bin of Halloween goodies my hand reached, and out came more skeletons. That's a good thing, because when I worked on my first skeleton montage, I had painted several of the thin black wood pieces from my first skeleton project, so I was ready to glue the skellies onto the base. Again, I ripped the limbs from these little dudes so that I could pose them better.

This time I got my inspiration from a Halloween shirt I bought years ago. It showed 2 skeletons on the front with the words, "I got your back" and 1 skeleton holding the other's spine. I think it looks good in 3D as well as on my shirt. I threw some straw on the base and left room to personalize it if it sells. I started using Facebook Marketplace to sell my art and have had some success.

This piece is sitting next to the first skeleton scene I created, which you can read about in an earlier post. I love making projects for Halloween. Do you? It's too bad there are only 31 days in October...

Challenges I am Entering:

Ike's World -Anything Goes or Trick-or-treat
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
We Love to Create - Anything mixed media Goes
Use Your Stuff - Autumn/Fall



5 comments:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing project. Thanks for playing with us at the Ike's World Challenges

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Irmelin Eriksson said...

We all should have someone who got our backs! ;-) Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 create. Hugs from DT-Irre

Borqna said...

Excellent! Love your project.
Thanks for playing with us at the Ike's World Challenges.
Good luck!

Jane Savage said...

Ha! This is brilliant!!!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Mimi said...

Brilliant and so creative, love it :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at IKEsWORLD this month. Hugs Mimi xxxx