PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, October 24, 2021

31 Days of Halloween- Upcycled Ceramic Pumpkins Decor

I found a couple ceramic pumpkins in my Halloween stash, and thought they needed a little, I don't know, more. I raided my jewelry supplies and wound one pumpkin with silver chain, adding some dangly metal feathers (used to be from a pair of earrings but I lost one). I wound gold chain around the other pumpkin and added a gold charm of the moon and a star to it.

Not much, very easily accomplished, but I like the look of them better now. The hardest part was waiting for the glue to dry as I wound the chains, and using teeny tiny jump rings to attach the charms. I guess I better go to the eye doctor for stronger glasses this year!

Next up is a gruesome giggle for your warped sense of humor... 


No comments: