PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, October 23, 2021

31 Days of Halloween - Surprised Pumpkin Halloween Decor

 

Last year I had bought a dozen Styrofoam pumpkins. It's about time I did something with them! So I carved out a face,  painted the mouth black and popped some plastic eyeballs in him. He looks surprised...hmm, does he know what's happening to him? Does he know his fate is in the claws of that hungry crow?

His nose didn't look right to me,  so I pushed a cork in it. He still looked...plain. So I grabbed some spider webbing and covered half his face, adding the spider who wove it. On top of his head, I glued on some raffia for the crow to nest in. It looks like he's made himself at home. And I wouldn't want to be that pumpkin!

Hope you like my unfortunate Jack-o-lantern. Here's another gruesome giggle for you...




No comments: