PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

31 Days of Halloween - Creepy Candles

And here I thought my toilet paper rolls crafting days were a thing of the past. These creepy candles were made using empty toilet paper rolls that I painted with black acrylic paint after first using my hot glue gun on one end to look like dripping was. 

After the paint dried, I glued in tea lights (which I will switch out with the battery-operated ones later--no use taking chances). After gluing the "candlesticks" together, I  tied a festive ribbon around them and added a black flower. Too much black, so I added a felt jack-o-lantern and now it's decorating my living room (which is getting a little crowded).
Can you believe it's less  than a week until the big night? Are you decorating for the holiday? Sending cards out? Sewing up costumes? Going to a party? If so, you still have (a little) time to get crafty.

Here's another gruesome giggle for you...


 

No comments: