PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 11, 2021

31 Days of Halloween - Too Cute to Spook Halloween Decor

I created more Halloween decor using the wooden blocks I painted black. Today's project  sports a cute ghost sticker. In fact, he's so cute it inspired me to use the phrase :Too Cute to Spook". I had a small piece of lace leftover from a previous project, which I adhered onto the top front of my wood block. After using white glitter stickers for the greeting, I added a star button, but it looked lacking somehow. Did I mention I have a problem with white space? LOL

I dipped into the bag of buttons and came up with a few Jack-o-Lanterns that I glued onto the lace. After riffling through my ribbons and trim, I found this stretchy,  glittery string (?) and tied it around the lace, and now I feel my project is ready to show off. My living room shelf is getting quite crowded with all the Halloween projects I've made so far, and the month isn't even half over! That won't stop me from featuring a Halloween craft for each day of October, though.

I hope you get a chance to craft today! Here's a gruesome giggle to brighten your day...

No comments: