PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

31 Days of Halloween - Pumpkin Trio Decor

Today I decided to dig into my Dollar Tree pumpkins. I painted each of them, even the orange one (I toned the bright orange down). After they dried, I glued tea light candles to their tops (I really need to buy the battery-operated ones). Then I painted alpha stickers with black acrylic paint and attached them onto the front.

I added leaves and flowers to surround the candles. Lord knows I have buckets of fake flowers to use up! Finally, I decided to make a couple stands for my pumpkins, so that they are all different heights. I painted a dessert cup and a tiny condiment cup and glued the pumpkins to them. It really makes a pretty decoration that catches the eye.

One more gruesome giggle for your pleasure, crafters...




 

No comments: