PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, October 22, 2021

31 days of Halloween - Spooky Wreath Halloween Decor

 

I thought it was time for a Halloween wreath makeover. Last year I created this wreath but it was almost completely black. You couldn't see any details, not even the crows. So I removed 1 crow and added some flowers. The wreath is covered in feathers, which is why I determined it to feature crows. I also added a skeleton's arms cradling the crow's nest.

The flowers add some contrasting color, and now you can see the crow on the top of the wreath, just about to take flight.

The wreath is improved, but it's not my favorite. I might just do a little tweaking next year too,, until I love what I created. But time's is running out- less than 2 weeks left before the big day. So much to do, so little time!! Meanwhile, I hope this gruesome giggle puts a smile on your face...






No comments: