PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, October 28, 2021

31 Days of Halloween - Scarecrow Welcome Halloween Decor

 

I finally decided what to do with the last of the wooden blocks I had painted this month. I had a small scarecrow attached on a stick I had bought years ago from the Dollar Tree. I beheaded her and glued her onto my wooden block. After adding stickers and Autumn leaves, My 28th project of the month is finished, and the easiest one of the whole lot!!

Just three more days until Halloween, and still so much to do!! Have you watched any of the Halloween-themed movies or specials this month? My daughter and I have been watching one movie a day. So far, her favorite is Hocus Pocus. Mine is Nightmare before Christmas, but we're watching Coco tonight and I might change my mind. 

Meanwhile, I have another gruesome giggle for you. Enjoy...



No comments: