PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 24, 2023

24 Days of Christmas - Day 24 - Let It Snow Wall Decor

 


Merry Christmas Eve, crafters! If you're here, then congrats, you survived the 24 days of Christmas. Wishing you all a happy holiday filled with family, fun and food. And of course a safe and prosperous New Year...

My make today is a matching set of wall decor. The square wooden pieces were clearanced at some thrift store, and the snowmen were a part of a Christmas placemat. After painting the wood white, I adhered the material to them. The greetings are buttons I bought a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. There are sparkly snowflakes that came from a garland I never used. The placemat has another four panels that include another snowman, a tree and ornaments, which I will put away for next year's projects!

With today's project, I won't be back until after the New Year starts. Stay safe, be kind and live in the moment!!

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I can't believe I have missed so much of your wonderful and creative work. These are just adorable, love them. x