PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, December 7, 2023

24 Days of Christmas - Day 7 - Present Toppers



Brrr! It's getting cold out there! I can't believe it's just 17 days until Christmas! I better get my crafting butt in gear before time runs out. I have cards to deliver, gifts to make and a house to decorate. Well at least I have today's make for you...

These cute little kitties are crafted from felt. I added features on their faces and decorated their stockings with cut-out felt, a now and some lace. After twisting pipe cleaners together to make the candy canes, I stopped at three. They are are all different, just the tiniest bit. What I want to know before I craft more is...
Which one do you like best? Or should I make each one a tad different? Inquiring minds want to know...
Challenges I am Entering:
Little Red Wagon - Animals or Humans
The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
The Creative Crafters - Challenge #70
 The Four Seasons - Anything Winter Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes 

 

3 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

They are so so cute thank you so much for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More fabulous makes, as to a favourite, just make them as you want, otherwise replication, may become boring?
Faith x

Imke said...

Cute little gifts and great take with our "Animal or Human" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us !

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE