PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, December 23, 2023

24 Days of Christmas - Day 23 - Who Let the Dogs Out

 

The presents are wrapped, the tree is trimmed, the bathroom is clean, the craft supplies are all put away, and here is today's project. It's another wall decor. I used an embroidery hoop as the frame. I dug through my scarp material pieces and found this cute puppy pattern so on it went.

I added the felt Christmas wiener dog to the bottom, and a wooden ornament to the top right. It reads, "Dear Santa I really tried". LOL I think that fits my terrier to a "T". I added a small pine branch and a snowflake for decoration and my wall decor is up and looking good!

Challenges I am Entering:

Morgan's Artworld - Anything Goes
AS You Like It - Anything Goes
Christmas Craft Creations - Christmas Decorations


9 comments:

Diane said...

Very creative fun AND cute!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}

Wendy L said...

What a wonderful creation, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Tammy said...

This is so much fun!! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Craft Creations!!

Furrbster said...

This is a fantastic creation!!

Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Anna said...

Wow! I love the cute felt dog and the holiday greenery-a fun project to share! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cute! How unique! Thanks for joining with us over at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.

Leanne said...

What a cute decorations for Christmas I like this, and thank you for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CCC
Christmas Craft Creations

Stef Perry said...

What a fantastic wall decoration, especially if you're a dog lover or if you gift it to someone that is! Not only are there cross stitch doggies all framed up but then there's the stuffed dachshund. How cute! I'm so glad you shared with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

Brenda said...

What a great Christmas decoration, especially for dog lovers! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge. Happy New Year!