PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 17, 2023

24 Days of Christmas - Day 17 - Christmas Gifts for My Girls

 

I've been busy making gifts for family, neighbors, friends and service persons. Today I crafted two necklaces for two girls who are like sisters to my own daughter. She met one of them in Middle School, and the other while at college. They've been out of state (and country) for a while, but are both in town for the holidays. I pulled out my jewelry supplies  and found two polished stones.

 One of the girl is very Boho so I used a strip of leather to fashion hers. I spent most of the time attaching an extra stone to it and had a little trouble with the jump ring. I finally got it closed (above on the right).

The leather looked so good with the first stone that I used it for the second necklace. I added an extra piece to hers, too (took just as much time as the first). I haven't made jewelry in a while, but this project was super easy (except for attaching the extra pieces LOL). I think I'llhold off on making more jewelry until after the holidays...


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How beautiful, the stones and the leather are a match made in heaven, gorgeous pieces Pat. I'm sure the girls will treasure them.
Faith x