PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, December 8, 2023

24 Days of Christmas - Day 8 - Holiday Greetings for My Neighbors


 Here's another one of my holiday gifts for neighbors. It's called a mussie tussie, and was popular several years ago. I think it's a perfect gift for those neighbors who mean a lot to me. They know I'm a crafter and expect something homemade.

I started with a toilet paper roll (any cardboard tube will do) and wrapped it with designer paper. Then I added some frills around it - lace, button, bow, etc. From there I chose trinkets to put inside. I have a wooden nutcracker ornament, candy cane, snowflake buttons and a string of crafting pearls.

I already dropped off my first mussie tussie and now I'm ready to deliver this one. Since I have quite a few yet to craft, I think I'll show off the rest (once they're made) in one post. I have a lot more crafting ideas bubbling in my brain. time waits for no crafter!


No comments: