PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, December 22, 2023

24 Days of Christmas - Day 22 - Snowball Christmas Tree

 

We're down to the wire, crafters! I still need to clean my house, set up the table, finish decorating the tree, wrap presents, and the list goes on. If you don't see me here before Christmas, I am in the last-minute throes of preparing for a house full of guests.

My make today is a snowball-covered Christmas tree decoration. I used a Styrofoam tree, plastic snowflakes off an old garland, tons of different-sized snowballs and the bottom of an antique lamp from my gram's house. The lighting doesn't pick up the glitter on the snowballs, but it is a bright and shiny decoration, joining the others I've created this month and throughout the years. 
I use my glue gun to adhere everything, and the tree stands about eight inches high. The star is made from one whole and two half snowflakes. It is sitting on my kitchen chair, which is cover by two holiday seat pads. Very festive!  

No comments: