PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, December 16, 2023

24 Days of Christmas - Day 16 - Holiday Gifts for Neighbors


 Earlier this month I posted twice with Mussie Tussie makes. Here are the last three I'm making for my 3D "cards" for neighbor's gifts. I've run out of cardboard tubes!! LOL I enjoyed making these, and knowing my neighbors (and them knowing me), they will love to hang these holiday ornaments. doorknob hanger (whatever they will call them) somewhere in their houses.

I pulled out my holiday papers and adhered them to the tubes. Using hot glue, I attached the strings with which they can hang them. I used lace and a string of pearls for these three. Other craft supplies include tiny ornaments, candy canes, snowflakes, stickers and a snowman ornament.

Tomorrow I'm making ornaments out of a pool noodle. If they're successful, I'll post them!! 

 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What lovely ideas Pat, how about a toilet roll for tubes? Your neighbours must love these little parcels each year.
Faith x