PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

24 Days of Christmas - Day 13 - Small Centerpiece


After years of being psychologically allergic to anything related to flowers, I finally made peace with myself and was able to paint and watercolor the pretty posies. But when it comes to arranging them, I am still at a loss of creativity as you can see by today's make above.
I pulled out a clear vase from my all-things-glass bin and filled it with tiny ornaments and pinecones, adding tiny white stones as filler. My tree branches came from a worn-out Christmas tree I got rid of, minus these pieces. 
I also have a cart of flowers, etc., from which I plucked two silver leaf bunches. And, you guess it, from my animal crafting box I retrieved this pretty dove/French hen. After fiddling with the arrangement, I added a Christmas bow and I have a nice little centerpiece for my nice little kitchen table. Honestly, I bought a table and "L"-shaped bench for my kitchen since there's only my daughter and me. Did I tell you my kitchen was small?! LOL
Anyway, we're past the halfway point of December, before the holiday. Are you ready? I'm not. Dirty water started coming up from my shower drain. Twenty-four hours and  ton of money later, I will have had my water lines rodded out, partially replaced and a liner put in that's supposed to last 25 years, guaranteed. At least it didn't happen on Christmas Day, right?!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AH! There is always a bright side, so glad you found it, after all you have been through. Your kitchen arrangement is just lovely. Well done you.
Faith x