PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, December 21, 2023

24 Days of Christmas - Day 21 - Christmas Mixed Media Wall Decor


 Today's make started off as a framed watercolor. It just didn't look right, so I used Stickles (glitter glue) to each light bulb...eh. So out came the paint markers and colored pencils and what you see is what I got. Using watercolors, I created the string of tree lights. I sparkled them up with glitter glue, traced the cord with black paint markers and wrote the words Merry Christmas with the markers. I added a few glittery swirls here and there and then framed it. Not my best work but a new holiday creation nevertheless. 

Not gonna lie. I had just three weeks to create holiday projects and a couple of them are fair to middlin'. Some of them are gorgeous and some of them I'm also happy with. I still have three more projects to go and then I can get Here on the blog! LOL

FEELING KIND OF STRESSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS? Play this quick game and find out what your holiday character is!!


No comments: