PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, October 14, 2011

A Story from the Files of the Witch Sisters (and a birthday celebration!)

Witch Sisters by Marlon T
 I made two spinning swing cards today, using the two new October release stamps from Queen Kat Designs
 The first uses one of the Witch Sisters by Marlon T. 
Kitty (my name for her) looks lovely on her broom, so I thought she would love to fly on my card.















Forest Night by Terra Bidlespacher
  The second card was made using Forest Night by Terra Bidelspacher. 
The full stamp is so beautiful and I promise I will make a card to show off the full image on another Friday post, but for now I decided to make a moving card.  Because the window in which the image hangs is somewhat small, I had to cut the image down a bit.













The design is fairly simple, and I made a video tutorial of it.  You can view it by clicking the following link (I hope):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-BUrxMFmeM

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial!
I have more projects I’ll be posting this month from both these bewitching stamp sets, so keep checking back, and don’t forget the new stamps are available for purchase now at the QKD STORE

NOW for the birthday celebration!
QKD will celebrate their 5th birthday on November 19th. If you Facebook, I'm inviting all my crafting friends and I'd love it if you could party with me. Just click HERE for the event details and you can RSVP. Everyone who is attending gets a chance for a prize, and there's lots more where that came from!!

They will have a 19 day long celebration! Lots of fun things are planned!  Sure hope you can join me and others in the celebration!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Both the cards are very beautiful!