PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 24, 2011

Gratitude is the Best Attitude

Badonkadonk digi image
I got the coolest image from Squigglefly and couldn't wait to share my card with you!  It's called Badonkadonk digi image and I created a thank you card to go along with this week's Squigglefly Challenge, which is to show your gratitude by making a thank you note or something that expresses your thanks.

I paper pieced this sexy mama's dress from patterned paper and colored the rest of the image with Copics.  I found the sentiment on TheQuoteGarden.com.

If you have a Squigglefly image, you can play along with the challenge for prizes.  If not, grab a FREEBIE and play for your chance.

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the card! The dress adds a little something extra!

Tammy said...

Terrific card Pat! Love her paper pieced dress and the sentiment is perfect!

Kathy Bradley said...

Love that dress! What awesome paper you used for her dress - adorable image - colored wonderfully. I like your sentiment as well. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

Pat- the paper pieced dress is fantastic- it looks like real fabric. This card oozes spunk and sex appeal!

Holly Young said...

oh this is just fabulous Pat! I love that sentiment you found to go with this, and that paper pieced dress is great!

marilynprestonn said...

Wow, what a beautiful lady and she is stunning in her paper pieced dress! VA VA VA VOOM, I say! Beautifuly done Pat. :)Peggy