PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 17, 2011

Birthday Party with the Queen

Queen Kat Designs, that is!!  The company is coming up on her 5th birthday, and they have lots of fun and crafty plans for crafters.  Check out their event on Facebook HERE.  You can also catch some news on their BLOG.
In anticipation of their celebration, I made a card with the Birthday Stamp set, using the Cake image (so I was hungry, okay?!).  I stamped on both white cardstock and patterned paper, then paper pieced the layers.  I colored the rest of the image with my Copics, and gave the whole works a little shimmer with Stickles, Liquid Glass and SU's Dazzle Glitter.
For lots of fun and giveaways starting November 1st, go to:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=298948620132176

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the use of the striped paper!