PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

P is for Pat

Wee Henrietta Witch
Put on your dancin shoes, the Hambo Hoedown is Playing my song!  This week's challenge is to use something on your Project (besides a HAMBO image) that starts with the first letter of your name.  Since mine is Pat, I Purposely Pieced Patterned Paper (disPlaying Polka dots), Placed a Pumpkin button, Painted with PurPle (actually CoPics) as the Primary color, Plus I Prettified my card with my corner Punch for a little Pizzazz!!
I am Pleased as Punch with my card, which uses Wee Henrietta Witch digi image from Hambo Stamps.
I hadn't realized all the crafting items that start with the letter P (as well as verbs, adverbs and adjectives).  Those other embellies that I used that don't start with a P include foam stars, felt fusion and my sentiment was Printed on Microsoft Word using a Poem from the Quote Garden.
This is such a fun challenge this week--you have no excuse NOT to Play!  What?  You don't have a Hambo image?!? Then click HERE for Freebies and have sime fun!!!
p.s. This card qualifies for so many other challenges:
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes with Ribbon
One Stitch at a Time - Digi image
My Craft Spot - Too cute to spook
ABC Challenge Blog - A is for Anything Goes

14 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Positively perfect Pat! Precisely putting practical products prominently ... Phantastic! :)

Pat said...

Mwahaha, I believe I may have found my linguistic soul sister! Thanks Monica!

Steph Herbert said...

Super cute card Pat! I love all of the "P" items and Henrietta is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at the Hambo Hoedown!:)

Karin said...

ACK! Could you have put in some more P's, please??? LOL! I love the traditional Halloween colors and overall super duper creativeness! Thanks for joining in the Hoedown with such gusto :)!

Sherry Hickey said...

Pretty please, Pat, pray tell how you made the spider webs? And my other favorite detail is Wee Henrietta's green hair! Fun fun Halloween card, peep!

Pat said...

That, my dear, is where the words "felt fusion" come in! I think I got them in a swap, or I might have bought some at the CHA convention for us normal crafters (not wholesalers). Thanks!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Perfect card Pat. I love all of the "p" products you used.

Hazel said...

It's brilliant. Love your card and love your explanation. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Joy said...

Too cute !! Love all the "P's" in the post ! lol Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Kate said...

This is so fun! What an adorable image - and the web trim is a fabulous touch!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Patty Sue 2 said...

Pushing, pretty and phenom! LOL! Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges! I hope to see your lovely work again on the 15th!

Bamabel said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

Emma H said...

Ha ha, way too much fun! Loving all those 'P's! Great card, thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Too Cute!! I love that super fun image and the webbing looks fabulous! The colors are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot this week!
Amber