PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 10, 2011

Bewitching Card

Witch on a Pumpkin by Jackie Matthews
I believe I topped last year's record for Halloween cards made in one month, but they are so much fun!!  Especially when you have some great Squigglefly digi images, like the one I used called Witch on a Pumpkin by Jackie Matthews.
Over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog their newest challenge starts today, and it asks you to use STRIPES in your project.  I had this lovely sheet of paper by American Crafts that was double-sided, with fall leaves on one side and , as you can see, stripes on the other.  I colored my image with Copics, cut it out and popped it onto my 6x6 card with a bit of ribbon and a sticker sentiment.
I can't wait to mail out all these colorful halloween cards I made in the last few weeks.  In fact, I think I will mail this one out to one of you who leave a little love for me.  Here's how to snag this card: Go to Squigglefly and check out their digital images and let me know which one you like the best.  Post it in your comment and I'll do a random pick and send someone this card, which will be blank inside for your own sentiment, whether to keep or to give away.  Tell me in the post who the artist of your fave image is, and I'll send some halloween embellishments along with it!!
 Each week there's a new challenge at Squigglefly Challenge Blog.  If you use one of their images, you could win a prize.  If you don't have any Squigglefly images (yet), you can snag some FREEBIES.  Have fun, and don't forget to leave some love!!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Great Halloween card Pat! Love the DP you used and great coloring.

marilynprestonn said...

How totatlly adorable this little witch is. Beautifuly done for the the challenge Pat, I love her little pumpkin and broom too. :)Peggy

P.S. Love your new background for your blog.

Anonymous said...

Adorable Halloween card Pat! Great colors and dps!
smiles,Deena

debbie said...

great use of stripes on your card... such a fun card.. thanks
Debbie

Holly Young said...

Very sweet card! Love that leaf paper!

Heather said...

Very cute Halloween card!