PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, April 23, 2023

The Girls' Night Out Invitation

 


Yesterday I posted a card for my sister's birthday. My other sister and I have been prepping her for a surprise overnight...somewhere where we've never been to. Kathy sent her a card she made with a 2-verse poem about the overnight, without adding a lot of detail.
Mine is going out next week and I took photos of the cover and the inside. I used more of the same paper from yesterday's birthday card along with the butterfly stickers. The font I used was Comic Sans Regular.
While the front of the card says, "On your mark, Get set..." you won't find the word GO anywhere. That's because our birthday girl wants to be completely surprised by our surprise, so she won't get into the GO portion of the trip until we arrive at our hotel! And don't worry, she doesn't use Blogger (her loss) so she won't get a sneak peek from me and mine!!

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How exciting, you must let us know what happens :) Such a GREAT invitation, she will love all this, I know I would.
Faith x