PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Mad Tea Party

 

I have two pages left in my newest Art Journal!! I've been doodling away and have finally completed the journal. Lucky me, I have a brand new one red-hot and ready for me. Meanwhile, I wanted to feature this Zen Doodle which was inspired by Alice in Wonderland. I saw something like this on Pinterest and wanted to try my hand at my own magical teapot.

I freehand drew the whole pge before coloring it with Copics markers. Doesn't it look sweet?! Makes me want a cuppa...

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is amazing Pat, what wonderful and creative work you have, love it all. I want to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. You mentioned living in the MidWest. Am I right, that's "Cowboy" country? It's probably at least 5 times bigger than my Wales, but I am proud to be Welsh. I'm glad you are "coming together" after your awful loss. I dread the very thought of it happening to me. Sending you Hugs.
Faith x