PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Looking forward to Rainbows and Butterflies

 

I am never far away from my art journal, so when it rained earlier this week and the sun suddenly burst out, I found a rainbow curving over my neighbor's house (no pot of gold, though). I've been want to create a rainbow in my journal, but all alone it wouldn't look "postable" (as in Blogger).

So I drew out a few butterflies randomly across the page before adding the rainbow. I didn't want the rainbow to take over the world the page, so I drew my favorite way to doodle - drawing lines close together and all in the same direction.

It was very relaxing, taking my mind off the little day-to-day worries and anxieties I may have had. It's one of the best therapies I've discovered so far!!

Happy crafting, y'all!

Challenges I am Entering:
Country View - Things with Wings
Triple B - A/G with Blossoms, Birds and/or Butterflies


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How wonderful to concentrate so much on this wonderful page, that you let your worries fly with the butterflies.
Faith x