PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 23, 2023

31 Days of All Hallows eve - Day 23 - Jack Skellington Ornament

 

Today I made a hanging ornament featuring Jack Skellington, star of the Disney animated movie, Nightmare before Christmas by Tim Burton.

I was lucky to find a chalk ornament during Hobby Lobby's winter clearance. I thought the black chalk background would be perfect for Jack for this year's Halloween crafting. I drew the facial features with white colored pencil, then added my paint using Posca markers. There are plenty of line drawings of the movie's characters on Google free clipart.

I am running out of room in my house to hang Halloween artwork and crafts, but found the perfect spot. It's a wall in my hallway where I had put a wall sticker scene, then attached screw to hand my purse or jacket onto. It seems to make a spooky background for my ornaments as well!



No comments: