PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

31 Days of All Hallows Eve - Day 24 - Grateful Dead

 

It's a groovy day, crafters! I'm rolling along with my 31 different Fall/Halloween crafts. The big day is just ONE WEEK AWAY! Are you  ready?

Today I used a small plastic skull meant to hold favors or candy. The handle is hidden behind that awesome 'fro. I ripped it off of a pen I had laying around and decided it needed some "barrettes" for added dimension. I drew on hte lines and in the eyes to get my psychedelic on. Adding a few stones to weight it down before adhering it together was a wise choice, as the plastic skull was SO light.

Next time I will put a tea light inside the skull and give the top of the skull the ability to open up. This project brings me back to the 70's, where tie-dye was in style, hair was long, jean bottoms were wide and life was groovy!!

CHALLENGES I AM ENTERING:

Unicorn challenges - Autumn/Halloween
A Place to Start - Anything Goes

 

2 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Wow, what a fabulous Halloween project.
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x

Chana Malkah said...

Nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner