PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

31 Days of All Hallows eve - Day 18 - Fall Wall Decor


 Hello, crafters! I'm back again to feature another wooden canvas. This one may be the last of my stash of Dollar Store signs that I've been using this month. Today, I wanted to get away from the creepy, spooky theme and bring more Autumn into our creative world. 

I used designer paper from my mountain of papers I've collected over the years (I just can't resist a good sale or great clearance find). On the positive side, I'm eating away at my Halloween and Autumn crafting supplies; on a sadder side, I'm not really cleaning out anything because if I don't sell these projects, I still have to store them when Halloween is over! Yikes!

Meanwhile, I used spray adhesive for my new wall decor. I added a Fall border from the same pack that the paper came from. Then I picked up two leaves off the floor from an earlier project (it was under the table) and cut them to form a border at the top. I didn't really like it, but it was already stuck in place, so I covered them with a leftover piece of lace. I used some Tim Holtz ink to change the lace's pure white color to a softer brown. 

It still looked too empty for me, so I sorted through my die-cuts until I found the paper butterfly. I'm satisfied now, and I hope you like my 18th Halloween project! 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yes! I certainly do like your wall covering, so very pretty.
Faith x