PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, May 12, 2023

Zen House in the Garden - an Art Journal Page

I got a chance to create some Zen Doodling in my art journal today. I'm trying to decide whether to color the sky blue. Or to leave it uncolored. Who knows! I may decide to put together pages for a coloring book, but now is not the time in my life. I have a To-do list that is mind boggling-at least to my mind. So I'll happily feature my new drawing here on Blogger. I hope you like it.

As a side note, Zen doodling is very relaxing. Focusing on each line or squiggle you create, being mindful of the contrasts you want to showcase, I feel like I've taken a nap within my mind when I doodle. I hope you get a chance to try the benefits of this kind of art.

Challenges I am Entering:

the Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Path of Positivity - Create Anything inspired by Nature
Art*Journal*Journey - Inspired by Flowers
 

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a beautiful journal page.Zendoodling is indeed very relaxing. Thanks so much for linking to Aimeslee's challenge at AJJ and enjoy your weekend. Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A very beautiful romantic floral jorunal.
Have good day,greeting Elke

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning doodling, as for being relaxing, it would drive me crazy, I'm too impatient I think to attempt anything as beautiful as this. I really admire your dedication to this art.
Faith x

pearshapedcrafting said...

It's a long time since I did any zendoodling but this is so beautiful and is inspiring me to have another try. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ and Aimeslee's theme, Chrisx

Aimeslee Winans said...

This is fabulous! It reminds me of one of Monet's paintings of a house on the coast but nestled in thick greenery...IF Monet could zendoodle! *grin* Thanks so much for sharing this for my challenge at AJJ, xoxo

My name is Erika. said...

That is some fantastic zen doodling. I like to doodle, but I haven’t done a lot of zen doodling. Thanks for joining us at Art journal Journey for Aimeslee’s challenge and sharing your doodling with us. Hugs Erika