PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

I'm Seeing Spots!

I'm always looking on Pinterest and YouTube for another design, technique or materials to try out. I stumbled onto this "dotty" design and thought I'd try it out. It looks pretty good; better in person. But it's true that right now I am seeing spots everywhere!

If you attempt this type of doodling, I'd recommend you draw it in small doses, taking a break for your eyes! LOL  Meanwhile, my "new" art journal is filling up fast. It seems I only have time (or energy) for some quick drawing. I should be able to spend more tine on painting and crafting starting next week. Yay, me!!
 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! I am always impressed with your doodling, another amazing page. I think you should scan and copy and make them into backgrounds for your cards, when needed? This is an awesome design.
Faith x