PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 29, 2023

Some Bunny Loves You


 Now that the neighborhood is filling with vegetable gardens, I've seen more bunnies this week than I'm comfortable with. Don't get me wrong! I love the little critters that make their homes near mine. I just don't want to feed them my tomatoes and strawberries. I worked hard to get the dirt ready, put the plants in their allotted spots, and keep weeds from strangling them. That's too much work to go halvsies with the cotton-tailed variety. 

So now you know what inspired me to doodle a new page in my art journal. Of course, I had to use the sentiment I usually use on cards around Easter time, "I love bunnies, short and tall, but I love chocolate ones best of all". Maybe I should have used a brown pen for my bunnies??? (P.S. Did you catch the "extra" bunny in my drawing? He's hiding behind my drawing, but he forgot how long his ears are...).

No comments: