PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Stress Less Wall Decor


 I can't find the time to craft while my sister visits from her home in Germany. I love having her here with me and my other sister. Half a world away is just too far, but she married a German National and loves living in Europe. 

But she took my car and went off to meet her best friend, so I had the day to myself. I used a thrift store find and painted the front in three of my fave colors. The words are put together with leftover stickers and rub-ons. It's about 8"x8" and something I must remind myself of every day. Life is precious and I should not stress about the small things. Sound familiar? 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! Sounds familiar. I guess I should make one like this, Nah! Couldn't do it as good. Love how clever you are.
Faith x