PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Let Them Eat Cake...

 

Today I'm featuring one more Zen doodle. It started with a rectangle, and after adding a smaller one on top of the first one, I was inspired to make it into a cake. It has four tiers, which is a whole lot of cake! 

But it looked lonely by itself in the middle of my page. So I added some decorations at the top, then some along the bottom. I am NOT a lover of white space, so I thought a few balloons would complete the drawing. and it does, so my work here is finished, at least for today. 

I mentioned in an earlier post how I have several different kinds of journals going at the same time. Well, I have one filled with "future projects", and I need to start trying some of those I've listed instead of being distracted by new pins on Pinterest or supplies I uncover while cleaning out and organizing my crafting area.

Once my sister goes back to Germany and her hubby, I can take some quality time with those supplies and create at my leisure. I'm itching to paint, and I have empty shadow boxes lying in the dark, calling my name to fill with holiday scenes. Oh, so many projects, so little time! LOL 

No comments: