PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 29, 2023

Campfire. S'Mores . Repeat.


 Summer is here and I'm raring to go to my trailer near Starved Rock in Illinois. My place is in an RV Park less than two hoors from my house. I have a wrap-around deck and a screen room that overlooks a small ravine with a stream. After a rain, the music from the moving water lulls me to sleep at night. 

My nephew and his family often join me there. They are pool people, while I love to relax on the deck, listen to music and sometimes drive out to the antique and thrift stores. Besides grilling, we make campfires and have enough marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate to feed ourselves and any guests that are around the fire each night.

So my art journal page today is inspired by those nights sitting around the fire, enjoying s'mores and good company. I did a pretty good rendition of the fire if I do say so myself! LOL

No comments: