PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Welcome to 31 Days of Halloween - DAY 2

 

Last year I found a bundle of dream catchers for a steal at a thrift store. This year I put one of them to good use. I first sprayed it with black spray paint, including the outer rim. I pulled out three large black flowers and covered the middle of each with a plastic skull. Before adhering the flowers to the catcher, I slipped a Fall leaf behind each black bloom. After gluing on the sparkly orange bow, I decided it needed something extra. I rummaged around my button jar and pulled out several stars and ghosts and glued each onto the "web" part of the dream catcher. I added a tiny skull to the bow and now I have a Nightmare Catcher for Halloween this year! 

Do you dream in color or black & white? The first time I realized I dreamt in color was when I woke up remembering my dream of bright billowing purple smoke coming out of the fireplace (which I don't have, by the way). Ever since then, I've tried to pay more attention, but most mornings I forget my dreams very quickly.
CHALLENGES I AM ENTERING:
Unicorn Challenges - Autumn or Halloween

No comments: