PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, October 11, 2024

Welcome to the 31 Days of Halloween - DAY 11


 Today I decided to upcycle this fashionable witch I had found from one of my many trips to local thrift stores. Her hat was torn, her broom needed  re-strawing (is that even a word?) and her shoes "were last year's, dahling."...  So I gave her a makeover.

I repaired her dress, added a belt, made a new hat for her, styled her hair, painted her shoes and the base on which she stands, and re-strawed her broom. I even added a black cat in front of her right foot, tho' it's hard to see. I didn't have to dig into the air dry clay I discovered while decluttering my supplies, so it was an easy upcycle and she's ready for Fashion Week in Paris. I hope she can get a good price on airfare. Oh, wait, she doesn't need a silly plane to get there... 

No comments: