PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Welcome to the 31 Days of Halloween - DAY 16

 

One of my newest craft loves is to refresh my deck each season, which means year-round creating, upcycling and DIY-ing. Ever since I got my deck/front porch sealed and painted, I've had fun changing out different items for show. Today I took out the summer decor (from July 4th, whoops) and refreshed my door vases (which were also upcycled from a thrift store find).

I did run out of a little colorful something for one of the vases, but with luck I will have found whatever tickles my fancy, add it and retake the photo before this post publishes (yes, during October, I schedule some of my posts). Meanwhile, I now have a little Fall decorating my home: these vases with Autumn foliage, 2 stuffed scarecrows (store-bought), and a creepy Halloween wreath created last year. Not a bad start for the second, huh?!




No comments: