PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Fast & Furious Cardmaking

 

This morning I tried to declutter my card supplies stash. I gathered quite a few ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) and remembered a fast and furious method to create cards - Use ATCs as the centerpiece on the front of cards! So the declutter stopped and the card making began...

These eight cards were created in twenty minutes (after gathering some cardstock, tape, etc). About half of them were ATCs made by me, and there's one created with one of my water colors. Now I have cards to donate to the VA Hospital for patients or guests to use. 

I'll have to declutter more often! I know I have at least another year's worth of stash to swim through and use...

I am Entering:
Your Scrapbook Place - anything Goes

No comments: