PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Art Journal Pages I'm Sharing Today

Recently, I chose to draw animals and fill them with doodles. Here's the first of three. I love this one. Just the noble canine and nothing else on the page. It looks so sharp. Personally, I prefer smaller dogs. Our first was a SiIkie Terrier rescue we named Wilson. We found out he had some big health issues, but by then he had been with us for three months. He was part of our family, and he gave us love for five years before giving up the good fight. Our second dog was also a rescue, mixed-breed terrier we named Honeycomb, Honey for short. She was six years old when we got her and she had some minor health issues. She's now 8 yo and has exactly that many teeth left. I guess terriers have an issue with their teeth rotting. We've always brushed our dogs teeth every night, but obviously many owners don't even think of doing that!

Here is my dolphin (well, not mine personally but my art journal page). After filling in her body, I doodled some waves and gave her the quote, "Don't just float, make waves". Do you doodle? What's in your art journal?? Happy crafting!!
 

No comments: