PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, June 23, 2023

Come Sail Away with Me


 Caught the Doodling bug again. This time I went all out with sunshine, water and a boat. The sun has a little blotch on the right. I guess my glass of water got too close to it! 

I am filling up my art journal quickly. I have several more pages to feature on my blog. They were all drawn this month. Just when I think I've run out of ideas for doodling, I get inspired by the weather, the zoo, my home - just about anything! Are you that way? Do you find inspiration everywhere? For me, the problem is finding time to create from the inspiration!

Today's page was inspired by the travel plans I and my sister are making. We are taking a cruise together, which is no mean feat as one of my sisters lives in Germany. We chose to go to the East and west Caribbean. We tried but couldn't book connecting rooms, but we're close enough so we can pop in each others' rooms. Just thinking about the trip gets me excited... 

No comments: