PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, June 5, 2023

Patterns Are Fun!

The optional twist at the Path of Positivity challenge blog is to use pattern. I pulled a digi paper from my collection of Decosse's Digital Doodles. This is paper you can print out and/or create a digital card. I printed mine out.

Using dimensional tape, I gave my Scribbles Image some pop. The image is called F185 Wooly Wink and can be found HERE. I created the sentiment on Photoshop Elements (I finally upgraded to the 2022 version). The font is called Postino Std Italic.

The paper's polka dots really sang to me, so I wanted to continue the dots with the five adhesive re d pearls. The card seemed very simplistic to me, so I added a paper doily behind the dotted aper and added a strip of cording.

The Path of Positivity offers monthly challenges and the twists are always optional. I hope to see you at the challenge blog!

No comments: