PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Wall Decor Gone Wild


 My stack of thrift store upcycled wall decor is getting higher with every passing day. Featured above is my newest canvas, one my mom would have appreciated. She was a Star Trek fan of every movie, TV series and offshoots. She went to conventions and cruises where she got to meet, dine with and get autographs with all numerous celebrities from each venue.

I found a clipart of Mr. Spock from the original TV series and colored it. I added the ST insignia onto his shirt. I love his quote, "Are you a Vulcan or a Vulcan't! 

I've got to say that the time invested in scraping and sanding the Dollar Store wooden wall decor is well worth the effort. I plan on selling these at the next craft fair on my calendar... 

Here's another canvas below. I used one of my Zen Doodles to create it. I added a few paper flowers and adhesive pearls for dimension.



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a great card, Love the sentiment, very clever.
Faith x