PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Can't Have Too Many Shoes - Dollar Store DIY/Upcycle #5

 

I found a huge dresser drawer filled with stickers! These beauties are felt stickers, and I used a strip of designer paper from a previous project for the quote. The paper is one I've had for years and I thought it went perfectly with the shoe theme. After all, shoes are as much about style as clothing.

I remember wearing heels like these when I was younger. I had a lovely pair of "platform" heels that were lined in black velvet. They had clear plastic straps over the toes, with a black silk flower on each. The straps around my ankles were black satin. I called them my hooker shoes! LOL
Comment if you remember wearing platforms, hot pants, bell bottoms (now called flares) and jackets with fringe (purses, too). What a blast from the past!

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your shoes and that the felt adds realism to them. Yep! I remember all those. AH! Those were the days.
Faith x