PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

DIY Christmas Crafting & Decor

 

I have been absent from blogging for a while and want to get back in the game. I thought starting the month of December with holiday DIY projects would be a good start. So today I made a small table centerpiece using a teapot/cup set and holiday flowers with pinecones and greenery. 

It looks nice on my round kitchen table with a red tablecloth, and is small enough to keep on the table along with the supper dishes and food while the family dines. The tea set is one of the first of a small collection I started years ago. They're all Christmas themed, and I've limited the collection to under eight. If I find a new one I really like, I give away one of my other tea pot/cup sets to keep my collection under control. 

Hope to see you tomorrow for another DIY project for the holidays. Leave some love if you liked my centerpiece...

No comments: