PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 15, 2024

Adding Pages to my Coloring Book

I had been very busy during the holidays, but still had time to doodle. I have over 70 pages if I want to publish my own coloring book. The one above was inspired by my daughter's fascination with mushrooms. It's funny, back in the 70's, mushrooms were in all the stores, on TV and popular in the crafting world. I guess if you wait long enough, everything old is new again!

Above, I've drawn an asymetrical look at the world. How would you color it?
To end this post, I created a yummy coloring page. You are welcome to print and color ny or all of these pages. Just let me know if you enjoyed it!!




 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! You really are the most creative person, I've seen on the blogs. Fabulous work again Pat. x