PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, March 20, 2023

Path of Positivity New Challenge Card

 

I am all about spreading positivity in the world. Right now, a very close friend needs support with things going on in her life. I'm sending her love with this card, which is designed using the Path of Positivity challenge blog's Mood Board.

I had the perfect papers and "accessories" for this card, but it looked very dull. So for a little color, I added lilac cardstock and was happy. The sentiment is from Scribbles Designs. After framing it, I added the bow. Still so plain! So I rummaged thru my lace leftovers and adhesive bling and found things to complement the card design. I like it and I hope my friend will feel the love.

Don 't forget to enter the Path of Positivity challenge this month. It's always Anything Goes, but it's nice when crafters get inspiration from their offerings. Hope to see you there!
Challenges I am Entering:
Atlantic Hearts Sketch - 
Make My Monday - Spring Colors





4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Pretty spring colors. Love the strip of lace. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday.

Dena J said...

Marvelous sentiment that takes the stage on your card. The lace and pearls add a lovely touch of texture. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Cazro said...

Thanks for joining in our Spring challenge. A very pretty card. Caz. DT.

Brandi said...

Love this card and the whole spreading positivity, the world needs so much more positive! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca