PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

My Zen is Back!


 Feeling a little under the weather today. Sinus headache and scratchy throat. Hoping it's allergies. Meanwhile, I doodled a page in my art journal. It pretty much shows my mood. At first I just used colored markers and drew leaves, but I decided to outline them in black. Once I inked in the words, I added a few words, I reached into my craft bag of tricks (leftovers) and pulled out a few faux leaves and glued them onto my page. 

And that's all I'm feeling today. Hope to get my crafting mojo back before the end of the week. I'm working on another Halloween decor item, this time kid-friendly. Hope to show it off soon! 

Happy crafting!!

Challenges I am Entering - 

Creative Artiste - Anything Mixed Media Goes

Art Journal Journey - Anything Journal page Goes (ink, Copics, sequins, Halloween decor)


2 comments:

Andree said...

Despite the heartfelt sentiment you've created a pretty page of doodled leaves and added a nice touch of texture with the faux leaves.
Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hope you are feeling much better now, there's been such a rubbish bug doing the rounds. Love your bright bold journal page just as Andree says despite the heartfelt sentiment. I adore anything with leaves. Thanks for sharing with us @ Creative Artiste, hope to see you again.
Best wishes in the challenge Tracey (DT)