PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Inspiration Hits Today

 My cousin set me a pic today and suggested that it would be a great piece to Zen doodle.

And this is what the photo inspired me to doodle:
I know, it looks nothing like the original photo, but this is what inspiration does to a person. We don't see things as they are. We see things as we perceive them. It's a very personal process.
So if you're at one of those popular art nights with "the girls", don't knock yourself down because your canvas doesn't look like the instructor's project. It's not supposed. to be a copy, but your interpretation of the example. And that's why we never criticize another person's art unless asked for our opinion. If we don't like it, we can answer back with "it's totally you!" or another generalized comment.
In other words, be kind to all artists...




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I LOVE your thinking outside the box, what a wonderful page.