PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, June 8, 2015

Spring Puts Music in My Heart

I love to listen to  music, especially when I craft. I have an old 2nd generation iPod with pver 1200 songs and jam while I ink, sing while I stamp, and croon while I color! That's why I love this gorgeous digi image from The East Wind for my DT card for Craft Your Passion challenge blog.
The East Wind is this week's guest sponsor, and my image is called Spring Melody.
Craft Your Passion offers weekly challenges that are Anything Goes, and I took the theme to heart. I used leftover patterned paper from my stash, then popped my Copic-colored image onto my card front after framing it with a die-cut paper doily. The circles of musical notes have been punched out from more leftover papers, while I printed and punched out my sentiment. A sprinkling of "negative" die-cuts from the doily embellish my card, along with a few golden yellow pearls.
Now it's time to get your Anything Goes mojo to work and come play at Craft Your Passion's challenge this week!!
Challenges I am Entering:
Sister Act challenges - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Summer Colors
CMD challenge blog - Movie/TV show inspired (Ich mag den Film Pitch Perfect und nicht kann warten um die Fortsetzung zu sehen)

No comments: